Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Okay, I couldnt help myself! Today was the last day to buy mooncakes and as I passed by Maxim's I figured, what the heck, I should just get me some of those snowies.... and I got three different flavors. Five minutes later and back at the flat, I began to worry that I didn't buy enough, so we opened one to taste to see if it was worth getting more...

Thankfully, it tasted just okay, and I was actually relieved because at least I wouldnt regret not having bought enough.

But I should not speak too soon, I still have 2 other flavors to try! :-)

Anyway, this 1st snowy I've tried from Maxim's is definitely not as good as the Taipan ones from last year, with not a flavor I didn't like of the ones I tried.

Next year then. Next year. 

Happy  Mid-Autumn Festival!

- Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment